Payment Plans

Payment plans are a great way to spread the costs on big orders or expensive items.

To start your payment plan via our website you simply will enter the code PAYMENTPLAN at checkout which will take 70% off your total, leaving you to pay the 30% non refundable deposit.

We will then get in contact with you to arrange further payments.

After you have paid your deposit you will have 8 weeks to pay off the outstanding.

In a case in which your payment plan consists of personalized items, your order will not be processed until the invoice is paid in full. This is down to the items being personalized. if its clothes then the items will either be ordered in or put aside as soon as you place the deposit.

Unpaid plans- If you fail to pay the plan off within the 8 weeks and have made no contact to arrange extra time then you will lose your deposit and any other payments made to the invoice.

You cannot change or modify items on your payment plan once deposit has been made.

We do not accept exchanges or refunds on the plans.

Once you have paid in full we will then dispatch your items.